My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

ah i see so i would be fine for now but that new rules really puts me off from doing it as i would have to either keep taking it off and on for MOT or just take it off and sell it. oh well will focus on some other things i have in mind for now

buy a s2000 wheel [smitten.gif]

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/s2000-steerin ... 4ac0658874

Saw an iteresting mod for a EM2 Civic today and it reminded me of your MB2, it's somewhat different. I think you'll like it :) On black interior it will look even more awesome. I hope you don't mind spamming your project thread :oops:

photo-3.jpg

photo-7.jpg

The whole build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=29156

thank you for posting that on my thread, dont mind it at all i really like roof like that and i like the car its on! but im not sure if i could do it to my own car mainly because i wouldnt want to mess it up :lol: i could probs do the pillar plastics but i might mess up the main roof bit.

• 2 weeks later...

here are some pics of how snowed in i was due to the amount of snow that fell up here! nad the fact my car was on the street :(

P230113_1644_01_zps4c9d2a6a.jpg

P230113_1644_02_zps33718187.jpg

P230113_1706_zps00c798ea.jpg

P230113_1706_02_zpsf9a460bb.jpg

and i know i havent had many updates on the car but i have been accumulating mods and will do a big update soon :D