My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Dammit you've beaten me to it! I've had a pair of these in the lockup for about a year, was going to fit them with winter tyres. Not had time to refurb them and the weather down here has been seriously mild so far. Do you get much vibration without spigot rings? I was thinking about machining up a set but probably at winter speeds it's not much of an issue. They look cooler unpainted than I thought they would (was thinking of gunmetal for mine) your ride height probably helps with that though!

Dammit you've beaten me to it! I've had a pair of these in the lockup for about a year, was going to fit them with winter tyres. Not had time to refurb them and the weather down here has been seriously mild so far. Do you get much vibration without spigot rings? I was thinking about machining up a set but probably at winter speeds it's not much of an issue. They look cooler unpainted than I thought they would (was thinking of gunmetal for mine) your ride height probably helps with that though!

:o my bad! :lol: i haven't had any vibrations at all they feel pretty good and ive been up to about 70mph with them on! i much prefer them unpainted but if i was going to do something to them id polish them to a nice finish and i think my ride height definitely helps a lot but the tyre profile is 60 :shock: so that helps fill the arches lol