My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Seems ages you haven't done anything to your car lol. Any luck getting a mani?

i know :( lost all motivation with the snow and everything, got a vti armrest to go on but cant get the screws out and wanting to get a rear lower tie bar but with the problems tom is having with his im scared ill have the same problem :( but on a happier note i did get some mg zs cup holder off of ebay for £12 posted :D

Oh that's cool. How do you find these things? I was on ebay looking for cup holders last week, saying that I will have another look now :lol: Summer will be here soon so I think we all be busy again! And I wouldn't worry too much about fitting the Beaks bar as seeing a few people on here managed to do it without much problems. I think Tom is just unlucky :roll:

the cup holders? they are pretty good and clip right in to place they will be very useful for my long drive down to japfest! yeh might just get my local mecahnic to get those lca bolts off before i try and fail and end up rounding them :lol:

And i thought i had a way to go!

Could go down in convoy 2 titan mb2's together :lol::lol:

i know 506 miles! probs just over a tank of fuel each way!

i'll be going down the west side though ;) welcome to join me

I think Tom is just unlucky :roll:

I think I was too, no one else has had problems.

And i thought i had a way to go!

Could go down in convoy 2 titan mb2's together :lol::lol:

:idea: Don't do what Simpo and I did when we last convoyed together, overtake, overtake, overtake... :lol:

i hope so going to be ordering one soon :)

:lol: i want to be as economical as possible on this trip!

today was rather productive, i fully undersealed the rear of the car and redid the rear arches as im so scared of rust as some is coming through already but i managed to do somthing about it today sanding and wet sanding, it was my first try ar properly using sand paper on the car and i know there are some bubles in the paint work that i can't get rid of but oh well i think it looks better than before. Also still got to get those 2 screw for the arm rest out AND now the boot release switch has decided to stop working :( The pics :)

DSCF2194_zpsd82aa77b.jpg

DSCF2196_zps68d0c6df.jpg

DSCF2197_zps9b999b5d.jpg

before

DSCF2164_zpsfcd91f82.jpg

after

DSCF2190_zps0a22579a.jpg

Nice work! :D Are you going to underseal behind the skirts and front bumper? Tis worth doing. I got rust starting to show up between the bumper and rear quarter panel. And around the doors where the window seals sit :(