My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Looks great. I would have kept the switches and wired them into something else, like an air bag detonator, that will keep you passengers amused for hours WACK11111

hmm fair enough :lol: but me and electrics do not go well together!

Those wheels [smitten.gif] And the rear lip blends in nicely with those wheels on now haha. Looking really nice mate and tops on the arm rest/center console ;)

thanks man, when you say that yeah it does blend in nicely! i think im too proud of myself for the armrest :lol:

Looks great. I would have kept the switches and wired them into something else, like an air bag detonator, that will keep you passengers amused for hours WACK11111

Once anyway :lol:

Pictures look stunning mate! 8-)

that would be fun though!

cheers dude 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

had some strange fun with the lights the other night :? when i had my headlights on the rear top brake light would stay on aswell, was well weird but got a new rear light harness as one of the led bulbs had corroded the housing and now its working fine again! also got some mg/rover rubber mats for under the ash tray. might be some updates before japfest!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Japfest prep started yesterday with a good clean of the car, cleaned the bay a bit and cleaned in the sills and under the doors etc also polished my exhaust tip as it was hurrendous! and got fed up of repainting my grill so i carbon wrapped it :D will be doing a full clean and polish of the car before i leave and will be taking some cleaning stuff with me as it will get pretty dirty on the journey down.

DSCF2238_zpsb9e18378.jpg

DSCF2239_zps62d53902.jpg

DSCF2240_zps32500c36.jpg

DSCF2243_zps617a424c.jpg

That grill looks awesome mate and I bet that was a lot of polishing to get that exhaust tip to look like that again!