Black Betty

weaver88

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lairy coloured wheels for the win dude!

I'm loving the padding on the stopper because nothing fits around the intake, I have the same one :D

I know its that big i had to pad it in 4 places lol but the noise of it OMG love it :D

I'm loving the padding on the stopper because nothing fits around the intake, I have the same one :D

I know its that big i had to pad it in 4 places lol but the noise of it OMG love it :D

That makes us both memebers of the "Whale penis club" :lol:

Though mine has an appropriate sticker which you can see in my project thread in the sig! :D

That makes us both memebers of the "Whale p***s club" :lol:

Though mine has an appropriate sticker which you can see in my project thread in the sig! :D

Love that sticker on yours lol

Haha! Glad to see you finally got a project thread going mate! I got a special soft spot for this particular M.......my first ever drive of vtec, and my first ever drive of an mb6 was in black betty! Was that drive that convinced me to get an mb6 (I still blame adam for my fuel consumption now! lmao :lol: )

She's looking sweet mate, loving the brakes and the engine bay! The headlights really change the look at the front eh! Will be following this one for sure, keep up the good work!

PS: totally agree...........GRR the best reg ever!!!! :lol: