Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

O wow mate I never expected Pirates Black  :shock: ...they look awesome :D...Now our Ms look even more alike...but I have wrapped the bonnet so that's the difference maker :)

I wanted to go with all the rest of the p/b

Pirates Black For The Win !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Awesome Mr B., they look the dogs, get rid of that arch gap and she'll look mean as f**k. :twisted:  :twisted:

Definitely Pirates Black for the win...no doubt about it...makes her complete :)

If you don't mind telling us how much they charged ?

x2.

:shock:  8-)  Nicely done! I love the idea of Pirates Black rims. And what others said... she needs lowering! But then I can't say much because I haven't lowered mine after 3 years of owning my M  :roll:  Again, nice one mate!

Definitely Pirates Black for the win...no doubt about it...makes her complete :)

If you don't mind telling us how much they charged ?

He charged me £140.00 i was well chuffed with that price i even gave them both a £10.00 tip each..

Very good :) :)

Why thankyou kind sir...

Awesome Mr B., they look the dogs, get rid of that arch gap and she'll look mean as f**k. :twisted:  :twisted:

x2.

LOL thanks mate i agree they do and i also agree she needs the lowering treatment that was my next mission but i decided to do cam belt kit next then suspention (prob a good idea to do belt soon :wink: )

gr8 idea going PB Mr Brown  8-) perfect match with your PB lip kit and spoiler  8-)  and agree with Nick have to do something about the arch gap though  :wink: and how those parking sensors working for you??  :roll:

Cheers mate re arch gap comment above......

LOL they do not workwell not properly anyway was on her when i got her its a rover setup and does not work properly

:shock:  8-)  Nicely done! I love the idea of Pirates Black rims. And what others said... she needs lowering! But then I can't say much because I haven't lowered mine after 3 years of owning my M  :roll:  Again, nice one mate!

Thanks pal appreciated and i know what you mean about lowering its not you dont want to,  its more funding it at the time

He charged me £140.00 i was well chuffed with that price i even gave them both a £10.00 tip each..

That's a decent price for the job they have done plus the nice colour. I paid 20 for all my alloys but then I did myself lol :-D and professional work is obviously better.