Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

I got my H decals through the post today, as some of you may be aware (sorry powerofdreams) i gave a false link to them :cry:  :cry:  But this is the correct one. The size we require is 38mm X 47mm http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291009383857?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 So here is a picture of said H fitted.. DSC_1159_zps38d613d5.jpg Was a bit tricky but a sharp blade (i.e a stanley blade LOL. ?? Is this comment not for another thread about things called by the wrong name) and taking five mins and that was the result. Its not 100% perfect which will not bother most people but i will have to take courses to get over it and accept it will do.  Also need a new steering wheel as mine has lots of damage so later down the line will have to redo...

When its on the steering wheel how do u remove the clear bit from the front of it without it pulling the sticker back.off

Sorry mate im too late you have already done it LOL But for reference for others i used a blade others may have better methods

BHM the trend setter! 8-)

Of course watch this space mate everybody will be wearing hats too LOL

Sorry mate im too late you have already done it LOL But for reference for others i used a blade others may have better methods

Of course watch this space mate everybody will be wearing hats too LOL

I'm taking mine to the meet tomorrow :lol:

Get purple side lights to go with it should look awesome :smile:

No mate purple and black inside, silver and pirates with a hint of red for outside and black and blue for under the bonnet.. And no coloured bulbs outside 8-)

I get to oggle other peoples coloured bulbs instead. Hopefully something for inside should arrive early part of next week so keep your peepers peeled.

I got my H decals through the post today, as some of you may be aware (sorry powerofdreams) i gave a false link to them :cry::cry: But this is the correct one.

The size we require is 38mm X 47mm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291009383857?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

So here is a picture of said H fitted..

DSC_1159_zps38d613d5.jpg

Was a bit tricky but a sharp blade (i.e a stanley blade LOL. ?? Is this comment not for another thread about things called by the wrong name) and taking five mins and that was the result. Its not 100% perfect which will not bother most people but i will have to take courses to get over it and accept it will do. Also need a new steering wheel as mine has lots of damage so later down the line will have to redo...

good find dude... looks better than my Home made white one... think i might invest. 8-)

• Like 1