Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Very Small update....

Connected the brake light in the back window

Had to remove boot lining not too much hastle (only broke two clips one on the main lining and one off one of the side bits that run along the window)

Plug straight on from one i unplugged from previous spoiler :D:D:D

Also temp fixed my interior light it was the switch part of the metal that makes the connections had fell off (plasatic clip had broke)

I put it back in place and as clip broken i cut a raw plug to fit hole and superglued it in :lol::lol::lol:

Works fine till i get a new one from breakers

• 3 weeks later...

Stripped the chrome bits off at beginning of week because my acid etch primer arrived in post got them primed ready for delivery of Pirates paint..Covered really easily no rubbing down required at all..

Thats when it all goes wrong next day waited in so as not to miss delivery he came when i went upstairs to the loo...

I rushed down saw him outside opened my front door and waved him...Yes you guessed it he looked straight at me put his van in reverse and drove out the Cul-De-Sac

did not even leave a card tried ringing firm (DPD) cant speak to human unless i have order no (i dont) a missed you card ref (i dont) the mobile no registered (the seller i dont)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have just bolted the grey primer grill bit back on as it looks better than a big bit missing

I HATE DELIVERY DRIVERS (except ones who deliver indian takeaway i.e ME) :lol::lol:

Was looking forward to going mad with the paint was gonna do the trim bits on the doors, the weather strips on doors, the wiper arms and who knows what else i may have been inspired to spray

Stripped the chrome bits off at beginning of week because my acid etch primer arrived in post got them primed ready for delivery of Pirates paint..Covered really easily no rubbing down required at all..

Thats when it all goes wrong next day waited in so as not to miss delivery he came when i went upstairs to the loo...

I rushed down saw him outside opened my front door and waved him...Yes you guessed it he looked straight at me put his van in reverse and drove out the Cul-De-Sac

did not even leave a card tried ringing firm (DPD) cant speak to human unless i have order no (i dont) a missed you card ref (i dont) the mobile no registered (the seller i dont)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have just bolted the grey primer grill bit back on as it looks better than a big bit missing

I HATE DELIVERY DRIVERS (except ones who deliver indian takeaway i.e ME) :lol::lol:

Was looking forward to going mad with the paint was gonna do the trim bits on the doors, the weather strips on doors, the wiper arms and who knows what else i may have been inspired to spray

That happened to me waiting for courier, i waited and waited and got to the point that i needed a poo! :o 45 mins later i ran to the toilet as was on the verge on pooing myself! Half way through dropping my load there was a knock at the door! no lie :roll: By the time i sorted my s-h-i-t out he was gone :x but did leave a card to get it redelivered :|

What 'a see you next tuesday'

(I used to deliver Pizzas)

I now deliver salt! ;)

And dont forget bad punchlines you deliver plenty of them :lol::lol::lol:

A priest and a rabbi walk into the bar. The bar tender says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

Be-dum-tish!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HATE DELIVERY DRIVERS (except ones who deliver indian takeaway i.e ME) :lol: :lol:

That happened to me waiting for courier, i waited and waited and got to the point that i needed a poo! :o 45 mins later i ran to the toilet as was on the verge on pooing myself! Half way through dropping my load there was a knock at the door! no lie :roll: By the time i sorted my s-h-i-t out he was gone :x but did leave a card to get it redelivered :|

That's always the case, moral of the story, sort your bowel movement when you wake up if you're waiting in! :lol: