Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

LOL i did the MB6 one told my mrs it was done and she was not very excited, LOL stupid woman..

My brother has a tuned-up Astra VXR chipped to 280hp. Every time I show him a mod done on my MB3, he's not interested... I'm like "well, f**k you then... and your Astra"  :lol:

• Like 1

My brother has a tuned-up Astra VXR chipped to 280hp. Every time I show him a mod done on my MB3, he's not interested... I'm like "well, f**k you then... and your Astra" :lol:

Race him for log books based on how far each can go on a tank of fuel :)
  • Like 2

My brother has a tuned-up Astra VXR chipped to 280hp. Every time I show him a mod done on my MB3, he's not interested... I'm like "well, f**k you then... and your Astra"  :lol:

Just show him a corner and watch him brick it.

• Like 1

i actually like those astras i know what clarkson said but i also watched an episode of fifth gear with jason plato and another pro driver testing powerfull hatchbacks and they both loved it and said it handled and cornered well..imo it is a really nice looking car as well...

make your next mod a turbo conversion, he will take notice of that when you waste him in his Astra.

• Like 1