Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

[Racingdriverexcuse]But Dr BHM Esq will have previous experience advantage! :lol:[/Racingdriverexcuse]

LOL i have a few excuses lined up as well mate...

Nice one on the mot. Strong flex on trinityD and I have strong flex on the rear Lca s on trin 2

i shall inquire more at the time then as i not planning on handling improvements till about march (ish)

And i forgot earlier to mention i have been losing oil for a very long time but not really noticed any puddles, turns out my oil filter was loose LOL as i use so much oil i have never changed it or the filter.

Nice one on the MOT! Like I said, I think the only problems you will ever have is suspension mainly.

I wish I had an excuse to change my suspension but it's all like new! I always wanted my car to fail on shocks and springs every time it has it's MOT!  :lol: The tester thinks I'm not right in the head!  :lol:

• Like 2

And i forgot earlier to mention i have been losing oil for a very long time but not really noticed any puddles, turns out my oil filter was loose LOL as i use so much oil i have never changed it or the filter.

:eek:  Naughty, go and stand in the corner until you've learned to behave.

• Like 2

:eek:  Naughty, go and stand in the corner until you've learned to behave.

Well it used lots of oil from when i got her so as i topped up so much i never changed it as it gets plenty of new stuff, it has got worse LOL must of been working loose and recently i have noticed patches where i park but as long as she stops losing oil now i will get some expensive oil and a new filter quick time...

That'd be what the smoke was!

unfortunately not, she never smoked when i got her but i started noticing clouds when she hit vtec after i had done 20,000 or so miles in her and it is getting worse as you saw, i believe the rings are probably worn but im not worrying as apart from then i don't hoon her to preserve her for longer. The ultimate plan hopefully next year is to get the bottom end bored and rebuilt and strenghtened and the head replaced with (if it fits) maybe a D16 head or similar