Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

LOL i dont mind the gumph it made me laugh...

I have seen this many times, i used to send a package to dorset every week and it took about five days but when my friend sent anything from your end it turned up within a day or two

BHM Esq!! 8-) 

It was the same when I sent Tom the ITR Airbox, took an age to arrive but hardly any time for the return parcel to come back!

Awesome touch on the note too! I can't draw so you'd never get anything as good as that from me! :lol:

Still got to fit my second one yet!! Ive got civic5 one side and, dont tell me off, stilll civiclife.net the other side lol!!

Ill get it done soon i promise!! Lol :P

complain.gif1   blush.gif1      drag.gif1 It does not bother me

I got my H decals through the post today, as some of you may be aware (sorry powerofdreams) i gave a false link to them :cry:  :cry:  But this is the correct one.

The size we require is 38mm X 47mm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291009383857?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

So here is a picture of said H fitted..

DSC_1159_zps38d613d5.jpg

Was a bit tricky but a sharp blade (i.e a stanley blade LOL. ?? Is this comment not for another thread about things called by the wrong name) and taking five mins and that was the result. Its not 100% perfect which will not bother most people but i will have to take courses to get over it and accept it will do.  Also need a new steering wheel as mine has lots of damage so later down the line will have to redo...

Looks good to me mate!!! Am going for that link and get me self some of these!! Cheers mr. Brown!!

Infact, i used to know someone called ben brown, and as i am yet to see or hear of your first name i will now call you ben!!! :D hope this is acceptable... Easier to write ben than mr. Brown anyway lol!!!

Cheers Ben! :P