Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Yer the blue spoon socks go with the leads have a look at mine :) , nice battery that's what I need

LOL so you did not read the post above then.. I have seen yours and its the same story as with the black carbon look. I like it but only on other peoples cars LOL

Some nice improvements.

I'm not a massive fan of the socks either, It must be our age chap :lol: they do serve a purpose though.

LOL you may be so right their mate....

Perhaps you 'old boys' should knit some civic5 ones ;)

PMSL as i grew up from 9 months old without a dad (he died) i spent plenty of time hanging around my poor mum (like a bad smell that just won't go away) hence i can knit

I like the colour of the interior light! Got a nice blue-ish and purple-ish colour and I like the look of those HT leads! Do you mind me asking how much they cost you? I'm after a set of red 8mm leads for mine  :wink:

I got them from ebay they were £69.94 (These only come in blue). Magnecor do make a red set called KV85 but they are 8.5mm so not for our tiny M's :cry: but im sure you will find different 8mm red ones [smitten.gif]

Glad you like the light i am almost at the point of ordering a different one as i still keep thinking people will think its pink LOL

looks good mr b I was never a fan of socks but tidys up the bay nice and looks better than the reservoir bottles too.

I will have to do something to the bottles i agree totally mate but not socks i just have not quite decided what yet, will prob do spur of the moment idea like i normally do..

Socks are for feet or posh w@nks!

LOL or my eldest cat his name is Socks

There's nothing wrong with being able to knit, women need to know that we're better than them at anything and everything they get on their high horse about!

Socks is an acceptable name for a cat!