Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Battery Fitted, bit of a pain my earth terminal was too big on the car for the battery terminal so had to fashion a quick sleeve...

Pics showing leads (not happy as my engine bay is very untidy at the moment)

DSC_1142_zps353f6c6a.jpg

DSC_1141_zpsc2ea1c8b.jpg

DSC_1140_zps7acda058.jpg

Temp i think i shall buy a new earth ternimal, may as well as it saves any future earth problems popping up...

Shouldn't cost loads, I had to replace the negative on the Accord as it has siezed but wasn't tight enough, sods law I managed to free it up accidentally when cutting the old one off! :roll: 

Sounds cool that does! Plus now there's a bit of blue in the bay, there needs to be more to match!

it will be happening was not going to accent with blue but as the leads only came in blue then that shall be the colour..

Needing some spoon socks in blue now mr b.

(very controversial Comment) but i don't want them as i think they look a bit (sorry for this) cheap for want of a better word just some cloth wrapped around them imo, sorry not for me..

Some nice improvements.

it will be happening was not going to accent with blue but as the leads only came in blue then that shall be the colour..

(very controversial Comment) but i don't want them as i think they look a bit (sorry for this) cheap for want of a better word just some cloth wrapped around them imo, sorry not for me..

I'm not a massive fan of the socks either, It must be our age chap :lol: they do serve a purpose though.

I like the colour of the interior light! Got a nice blue-ish and purple-ish colour and I like the look of those HT leads! Do you mind me asking how much they cost you? I'm after a set of red 8mm leads for mine  :wink: