The story of my MA8!

kalopooo

Good stuff dude. I bet its transformed to drive.

as for your window Trim.

its purely cosmetic. The glass is bonded in to make water tight.

any water under that trim should run down and drain off into the front fender/wing

Yes, the car behaves very well compared to before! Turns directly and does not tilt, which was the idea of coilovers, sway bars, new rear trailing arm. I hope soon to put, better brakes, but firstly it will fix the rust that drives me crazy, which is very little, which I hope not to see her again soon .....

• 1 month later...
Hello!

These days I decided it was time to fix the problem with the rear nozzle.

Since I bought the car did not work .... In the beginning I tried to unclog, but it turned out that it is not clogged. Then, just do not do it until yesterday. When I want to do something and decided it was time to be fixed. Not that I use it, but it's nice to know it works anyway!

I decided to replace the entire hose with silicone "sparco" for more power lol!

Hose from the front of the system, which comes from the engine bay to the back seat, there was no sign of injury or blockage, but I do not like where they sit under the dashboard,under a bundle of cables which pressed him pretty .....

I figured it might be this, but anyway I thought to change everything to the end and so to the back, where for the second time did not like where was the hose again and had kinked hose!

There was a test! Which was stressful and suddenly from behind started out washer fluid .....

No photos because I was worried (just kidding).

I guess everyone guessed what I'm talking without pictures .... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These days I made a service .Change oil, new filters (all) new spark plugs and new battery (old spent only two years :(. I'm still not will get rid of the rust, but I hope after returning from trip to come into the pits and get rid of it.

I feel that after the change of the fuel filter, spark plugs, car reduce fuel (a lot)! Yesterday ride all day(In the city) and did not move the arrow! The car seems to be on a diet hahahaha!

I forgot ... and new taillights, but will put them in a few days! :)

• Like 1