James' Silver low Mb4 build. COTM winner November 2013

jamestopdog

Right decided for definite, going to keep my little m. Its not worth selling it for £600, the money would be handy but I dont need it.

Im going to keep it mot and taxed but strip it right out and dip my toe into some weekend motorsport fun. May even make a couple of civic5 meets by just taking out a days insurance.

Its such a sound little car and I have a garage I can store it in, plus be nice to have a project to work on. Especially as not going to do too much to the Mazda (wheels of course though)

Plus I need a reason to keep coming on here....kind of addictive!

applause.gif1  :civic5rocks3:

• Like 1

Good man! Glad to see you keeping the little M! It really would be a shame to see your car go as it is a very inspiring car with the subtle touches you have made. So your going for the touring look-a-like? That MB6 is the business!  :wink:

Good man! Glad to see you keeping the little M! It really would be a shame to see your car go as it is a very inspiring car with the subtle touches you have made. So your going for the touring look-a-like? That MB6 is the business!  :wink:

Cheers kyfer glad you like it mate, yeah definitely keeping it, gonna fit some 16" super t's when i find some bargain ones, white of course! Some mad paint or vinyl and lighten it right up, quite excited about it, gonna keep it mot'd as well :)

Right decided for definite, going to keep my little m. Its not worth selling it for £600, the money would be handy but I dont need it.

Im going to keep it mot and taxed but strip it right out and dip my toe into some weekend motorsport fun. May even make a couple of civic5 meets by just taking out a days insurance.

Its such a sound little car and I have a garage I can store it in, plus be nice to have a project to work on. Especially as not going to do too much to the Mazda (wheels of course though)

Plus I need a reason to keep coming on here....kind of addictive!

Awesome- I think I have said before I reckon the smaller M's are a better option for grassroots hill climb/rally/sprint etc. A MB6 would be up against meany Evo's and the like. I would do the same if I had anywhere to keep one; give me a shout if you need any spannering time!

You need to remove the springs and shocks, replace with bricks and MAN THE f**k UP! Lol

No, seconded on the roads around here- every day is tarmac rally day. I am only lowered 35mm and already battered the front tow hooks just diving to work. Not sure the Koni's are intended for getting air time though (not kidding).

Cheers lads, started clearing it all out today, removed the sub, notice boot carpet a bit wet so will have to investigate that

Don't worry- rip out all the interior and internal drains then fibreglass/sheetmetal sunroof; sorted.

• Like 2