kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Where do you find them? I keep looking but only ever find new ones. :?

Civic life. I bought some ultra power leads there while back. One was nakard.

second I saw these, pounced on em bout 2 mins after guy put them up for sale!

Yes it seemed a hard leak to trace. I had took solenoid off and cleaned all then put back. Thought I'd stopped it but since engine has sat a right puddle had formed under it. So had to purchase. Rip off tho in my opinion!

Wouldn't go as far as saying up and running. I just have boxes of bits everywhere.

Very soon tho. I'm booking a week off work soon to get the engine swap done. I want to get the bulk of it done as my mum is selling her house in spring and that's where the cars are so need to get it in a state that I can move it when needed. Will worry about cosmetics last

Wouldn't go as far as saying up and running. I just have boxes of bits everywhere.

Very soon tho. I'm booking a week off work soon to get the engine swap done. I want to get the bulk of it done as my mum is selling her house in spring and that's where the cars are so need to get it in a state that I can move it when needed. Will worry about cosmetics last

:o Does that mean you'll be losing that mahoosive shed/garage/workshop. Gutted, tell her to stay put. [smash.gif]

Well found out today house is on market from Wednesday.

So engines coming out and mbs going to heaven asap.

the eg can be moved by a local garage for pittance so no probollem. She has promised me shell get a place with a garage so its fine.

but any way. Today I have stripped the rear interior out and started fitting braces. Waxoiled inside the wheel arches.

I want thevside plastics back in the boot so I am having to cut holes to pass the braces through.

gonna look cool tho I reckon