kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Still waiting for a car to put things in.

But Lots of bit turning up slowly.

Got prosport gauges for boost,oil temp and oil pressure. So got the old soldering iron out and did the wiring.

IMG-20160107-WA0002.jpg

20160109_232544.jpg

Used an iso extension so the power and lights are plug and play in any car.

And I've used male and female molex power connectors for the sensors. So can be unplugged. 20160110_004010.jpg20160110_010524.jpg

They change colour to orange when headlights are on. And will be mounted in the space where the stereo was.

• Like 1

There from r spec. Decent price. And all stepper motor digital gauges. So do the old sweep at startup.

To be honest not the ones I wanted. But stuck to me morals and di dnt spend the extra just on bling. I'm a more go than show kinda guy

Yeah sensors included @chandler. Boost gauge is also digital so has a sensor.

If you spend a little more the next model up has daisy chained looms included. So much less faffing about with solder etc. But yeah quite happy with them.

Will mount boost sensor and possibly the oil pressure sensor on the bulkhead and run cables to there in some sort of conduit.

I'm using a Sandwhich plate I baught for the oil sensors but pressure sensor is so big I think it will interfere with block or something else. So looking to connect it with a braided hose.