Speed Equip Aerodeck Vti-s **Breaking complete car ** 02/18

10000rpm

Managed to finish the spraying off, fitted a itr steering rack and s2k clutch master.

IMG-20140512-WA0001_zpsyz3r4v6b.jpg

Got the s80 cleaned up and bolted it all up

IMG-20140512-WA0006_zps7bnsdhji.jpg

Getting the engine ready to go in

IMG-20140512-WA0003_zpsvvfk9el9.jpg

managed to get it bolted in place before I left work so will hopefully carry on with it tomorrow.

IMG-20140512-WA0002_zpsxsnhxs7y.jpg

comments welcome

• Like 3

Makes me want to buy an ITR lump!

Thinks its different for Naz though, not that im assuming too much, but being a breaker, im sure this lump hasnt cost him that much ..

To buy one outright, i cant see how it'd be worth the money ..

One of these for me, our C4's are perfect for it ! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CRX-CIVIC-DEL-SOL-B16-B18-T3T4-TURBO-CHARGER-KIT-/200618487638?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb5cb2f56#ht_1644wt_950

Obv not that generic ebay speacial, but you get the idea !!

Thinks its different for Naz though, not that im assuming too much, but being a breaker, im sure this lump hasnt cost him that much ..

To buy one outright, i cant see how it'd be worth the money ..

One of these for me, our C4's are perfect for it ! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CRX-CIVIC-DEL-SOL-B16-B18-T3T4-TURBO-CHARGER-KIT-/200618487638?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb5cb2f56#ht_1644wt_950

Obv not that generic ebay speacial, but you get the idea !!

Yeah I imagine it wouldn't be a massive outlay in that situation, ours from what I read/hear handle boost okay, obviously the more you spend the better it'll be! I would probably go supercharger if I was doing anything like that!

• Like 1

Yeah I imagine it wouldn't be a massive outlay in that situation, ours from what I read/hear handle boost okay, obviously the more you spend the better it'll be! I would probably go supercharger if I was doing anything like that!

By all accounts becuase of the naturally low compressioin of our engines, they respond to boost better than the type r's!

I think for the price of a c6 engine, £1500 i wouldve thought, you could have a pretty good bolt on turbo set up to run 7-8 psi and return 230-240 without breaking a sweat!

• Like 1