Its just cars mate, we have all had the same. My EP3 has always sounded like a bag of spanners, i know K20s are meant to be a bit noisey but it was doing my head in. Anyway just serviced it, new oil, oil filter, plugs, mag sump plug and discs and pads and its like a new car and its now quiet! All that was about £400 quid though!

to be honest, i really feel like selling up, it's got to the point where i'm questioning why do i seem to be flogging a dead horse. but to sell it i need to get it sorted. and i don't seem to have the time at the moment.

i think the plan is to see if i can use the workshop saturday, and hit the car hard, but i do need to look at where the exhaust is blowing. it seem to be the front, from the sound it seem's to be after the cat, as it's a smooth blow (constant humming).

so for a proper list

need to look at the exhaust.

front disk's and pads,

rear pad's.

o/s drive shaft.

oil and filter

for later,

compressor bracket

fuel filter

spark plugs

pollen filter

a/c belt

A lot of it is wear and tear mate, not really a dead horse but if the driveshafts and bit of exhaust are original then it's done bloody well for the mileage and age! It just feels like a lot is going on, believe me I know how you feel!