most item's are on their way to me, just waiting on the front disk's and and rear pad's to be dispatched....

and then i get up this morning to find my phone wont charge, lovely, so got to send that off to be dealt with as well...  

• Like 1

yep got an sony experia sp, which is a very useful paper weight at the moment, i'd take a photo and post it but the phone is fucked, on the upside, i have 2 parcel's waiting for me....

• Like 2

yep got an sony experia sp, which is a very useful paper weight at the moment, i'd take a photo and post it but the phone is fucked, on the upside, i have 2 parcel's waiting for me....

SP - Super paperweight :lol:

• Like 1

SP - Super paperweight :lol:

yep, that sum's it up at the moment...... LOL

got 2 parcel's, front pad's, and oil and fuel filter. just waiting on the rest now....

I'm with you on the waiting game, expecting the phone call about the calipers between today and Friday! May ring them tomorrow day time to check on progress as I'm feeling impatient! Though given the rain and forecast over the weekend is for rain I can't see me doing any work outside anyway!