FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Yesterday thought I'd try out the free samples I got from Adam at adscarcare.co.UK

First off used the Adam's apple snow foam as a pre wash and wow what great stuff. Removed a lot of surface dirt. Then I washed with the orange shampoo (sorry don't know the name) used my new lambs wool wash mitt which I should have bought ages ago as it made the job so much more easy than a sponge.

IMAG0538_zpsxawpeljf.jpg

IMAG0537_zpsdukk8vrt.jpg

IMAG0536_zpshry6higj.jpg

IMAG0540_zpsxluusvpv.jpg

IMAG0539_zpsggxipvg8.jpg

Then I thought I'd try the dragons breath on my wheels see if that gets rid of a lot more of the grime on my wheels and wow was I impressed. Within 10 seconds it started turning purple and after 5 mins well I'll let the pictures do the talking but let's say my wheels look like new :)

IMAG0547_zpshzi9q45r.jpg

IMAG0541_zpsb13fuiws.jpg

IMAG0548_zpszwqdnp2x.jpg

IMAG0542_zpsjymzzevj.jpg

IMAG0550_zpsgd79l6aj.jpg

Then dried everything...

IMAG0552_zpskksq8gyz.jpg

IMAG0553_zpsybrdobzd.jpg

Also sold my standard st alloys so got £200 to play with. In sevel minds on what to get. Save for a white or blue plenum. Get zunsport grills. Or something else...

Been busy for past hour n a bit. Thought I'd change spark plugs. And what a mess the old ones where in. That ain't oil on them btw.

Also thought whilst I have top pipe off I'll fit my new one (had it for about 3months and not fitted lol). Then thought f**k it I'll use bits of alloy and silicone pipe I got and extend filter behind the bumper....

Thennnn.... Looked at my bonnet where the glue is when I removed sound deadening. But used glue and tar remover that I got off ADS and it worked a treat at getting rid of it.

Sorry for the essay but still lol....

IMAG0555_zpszjohg0gh.jpg

IMAG0556_zpsekuut66y.jpg

IMAG0558_zpsbfdlqbsr.jpg

IMAG0560_zpsnbrnudhq.jpg

IMAG0564_zps0n9ny6q8.jpg

IMAG0567_zpsqbjhvizm.jpg