FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Collected the plenum.

No Krzys it won't need a remap to fit. It's not a big performance gainer. Just helps airflow a bit and looks good lol. If anything's it's like upgraded your standard airbox to a performance air filter.

Websites claim a 5-10bhp increase but they probably only putting that so they sell lol.

But people have said they can tell a difference. Hopefully get round to fitting it this weeKend. I should do tho. Not a hard job. About 9 bolts and 2 hoses. As I've already upgraded the induction I don't need to remove the old airbox to get access to it otherwise yeah it would be a pain as taking the old irbox was one fidgety and painfully job

IMAG0592_zpsr2xrwgqi.jpg

Old one off

IMAG0593_zps7rbm4d28.jpg

New one on.

Just need to get the engine cover finished and the bay should look quite well. Ordered some more white hoses to go on the hoses near the battery. Should have a nice touch

That plenum made hell of a difference, throttle response is soon as I just feather the throttle, feel much sharper. Turbo chatter is so much louder and exhaust seems a tad deeper and bangs more. Wonder if my standard one was split as I'm surprised how much of a difference there is :/