FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Ordered some cheap blue headlight film to use on my fog lights. Only cost like 2 quid so if I don't like I won't be fussed too much. But if I do like it but the film rubbish I'll spend more on sum. If I do like and turns out ok then win win :)

Going to colour code the chrome fog rings at some point too.

I've got a long list ready for Ford fair on things to do lol.

Well lastnight when I finished work thought I'd get the oil and filter change done. I'll let the pics speak for themselves but let's just say the filter has been well used as well as the oil. It was supposed to of had a service last year when I bought it but to me looks like that wasn't the case.

It's my first turbo car so I may be wrong however every other car I've had the filter has never been so bad and the oil never been so black.

Lastnight I only managed to put a 4ltr bottle in as it got too dark but just topped it up this morning so hopefully she will feel a load better when I take her out :)

IMAG0885_zpsjt8xed1d.jpg

IMAG0886_zps8npwdmfl.jpg

IMAG0889_zps6csbzp3o.jpg

That's looks like oil out of a diesel engine, that filter is well past it, if it is true what you've said, i'd be changing the rest of the filters asap, air, fuel and pollen probably won't have been done...shocking

Few pic's from yesterday's meet. 6 cars showed up altogether again. Different ones though. Was a good laugh.

Also I've started some more sanding on my engine cover. The pics just after I started sanding. Finally down to seeing the plastic now. So if the weather is good I will get the primer on next weekend :)

IMAG0907_zpslpdnlsyz.jpg

IMAG0908_zpsvhq8kkbo.jpg

IMAG0909_zpsr6fabykb.jpg

IMAG0910_zpsjliotjqb.jpg

IMAG0911_zpsavqe9snr.jpg

IMAG0912_zps5n7hovpc.jpg