FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

You've been busy! Good to hear the power improvement! I don't like having the air filter down by the bumper anyway, decent sized puddle can potentially hydrolock the motor.

Good work on the bits your painting so far! 

Yeah there is that with it behind the bumper. But then in the bay there's heat soak...

I will have to see if I can find a heat shield of some sort. Back in work tomorrow but hopefully the boost hoses arrive tomorrow or Thursday or any time berfore my next 4 off work lol but will have a busy day on the car then. Will be fitting the boost hoses. The alloy rad and the rest of the coolant hoses I never got round to fitting and hopefully get more painting done.

Boost hoses came today and I'm gonna have to send em back :( I asked for symposer delete but it has the synopses hose on it :( bit of a bummer as I wanted to fit the kit on my next 4 off (last day in work tomorrow) but now gonna have to wait until the following 4 off.

My gel badge push start still not arrived either yet :(

On the plus side cars still running fine where the maf is concerned

AS have said to send back the cold side pipe and they will send the replacement :) not all bad then. I can still fit the rest tomorrow.

Loads of work on the car tomorrow then weather permitted. Going to fit the boost hoses. Alloy rad. And the coolant hoses I didn't manage to fit last time. So loads of fun and pics to be had tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
All the pipes are done now, been done over a week now and looks great. I'll get pics up later. Engine covers have been flat sanded. Primed. And flat sanded again and now ready for paint :)

So by the end of this 4 off work weather permitting the engine covers will be done :) been a long time coming but I'm happy with the outcome so far.

Car has an issue at the min tho. She is loosing boost. Not good. Especially with this rolling quickly coming up on the 27th. Luckily though I have her booked into demon performance centre for a turbosmart actuator upgrade and that's just 2 days before the rolling road so hopefully that sorts it.

Some mods may come along slow now though as we have booked a wedding so the missus says that's more important than modding the car haha. 

Speaking of the wedding though I have a nice thing to show you all. Just a project at the moment but so far so good :) I will uploads pics later on today.