project stealth

mk1kid

thanks lads for the comments means alot me spending cold days in the rain messing and tinkering with my mb makes it worth it it snowed here last nyt so this morning i washed her all off neighbours must think nuttaaa lol my cars got 1 vote for car of the month and my own vote so 2 votes woop woop lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a few turbo'd MB's on civic5 mate. Have a check through the projects ;) Richs (civicturbo79) mb6 turbo is amazing!!!! And he knows the ins and outs of charging the b18 8-)

hi there ive just purchased this car its my 1st honda im thinking about supercharging it ita a tidy car people say turbo it but i havent seen 1 of these supercharged can any1 point me in direction of place that i can tune it money is unimpotant

Have you just purchased THIS car, or another one like it?!! :?

• 2 weeks later...
hi there ive just purchased this car its my 1st honda im thinking about supercharging it ita a tidy car people say turbo it but i havent seen 1 of these supercharged

would really like to see some supercharged vti here as well. I like the n/a engine characteristics with vtec and most power in the high rpms so I don't want to go for turbo cause than I wouldn't rev it as high and I love reving my car. But since some more power and tourque would be nice I am leaning towards a s/c setup. I've seen some s/c mb6 on youtube, but no detailed build threads. Superchargers are most popular in US and there is no mb6. I could only look at Integra GSR that has b18c1 which is very similar to b18c4.

money is unimpotant

hehe...I wish I could say that as well ;o[

mk1kid selling his car?...I'd take the wheels ;o]]

but I guess he prefers to sell the car as is since those wheels make it really sweet looking vti-s

yeah found it

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1432142.htm

gonna miss this car...one of my favourites here...hopefully the new owner will join us

guess he really wants that scooby

Archived