Probs selling up.

matty1

Ah that sucks mate, hopefully you'll get it sorted though.

Also, I may have missed, what seats are those and were they an easy fit?

They're Accord Type R Recaros. Awesome. :D

There evo seats man, they are very comfy. Ideally if you can find the rails for them but if not I just welded them to the original rails, seems to work fine. But I'm sure you can make something up that works good.

I cancelled the insurance on the lude. I'm not messing around with it. Just going to scrap it or sell it for parts. My lil bro will be selling his mb6 in February so I'm gonna buy that off him. And he's got a s80 LSD box on that. Gonna stick with the mb6s, one for me and one for my mrs :-)

• Like 3

There evo seats man, they are very comfy. Ideally if you can find the rails for them but if not I just welded them to the original rails, seems to work fine. But I'm sure you can make something up that works good.

I cancelled the insurance on the lude. I'm not messing around with it. Just going to scrap it or sell it for parts. My lil bro will be selling his mb6 in February so I'm gonna buy that off him. And he's got a s80 LSD box on that. Gonna stick with the mb6s, one for me and one for my mrs :smile:

Gutted about the Lude but 4uck it, can never have too many M's :lol: 

• Like 1

I cancelled the insurance on the lude. I'm not messing around with it. Just going to scrap it or sell it for parts. My lil bro will be selling his mb6 in February so I'm gonna buy that off him. And he's got a s80 LSD box on that. Gonna stick with the mb6s, one for me and one for my mrs :smile:

This is M hoarding surely!

Share and share alike i say !

Fair play having one each mate :-)

Will you break the engine?