Probs selling up.

matty1

Anybody seen these?

Look at this on eBay:

PAIR Of Car Super Bright H4 CREE LED Headlight Bulbs Hi/ Lo Beam - Plug n Play

http://bit.ly/1hBs8BQ

They look decent, I've read reviews and seem good, might try them out. And there not illegal like hid kits and the beam pattern is perfect same as any halogen bulb

Anybody seen these?

Look at this on eBay:

PAIR Of Car Super Bright H4 CREE LED Headlight Bulbs Hi/ Lo Beam - Plug n Play

http://bit.ly/1hBs8BQ

They look decent, I've read reviews and seem good, might try them out. And there not illegal like hid kits and the beam pattern is perfect same as any halogen bulb

Great find, they look very good, way cheaper than building projectors or even hid kit. Keep us updated. :)

Just ordered something for the civic, it's a unique design from some guy on eBay, but looks pretty sweet, and he's doing it for a bargain too. Will post pics and let you know how it is once I get it

Your unique item hasn't arrived yet mate :)

Item not here yet, he's still making it hopefully next week sometime.

And it all depends really if there worth it. Right now all the driving I'm doing is in the dark, commuting back and forth and the bulbs I got arnt the best. So if it helps me see a lot more in the dark and stops me from hitting something then I guess there worth it but it's all upto yourself really. There the only ones I can find over here but I'm sure in time more and more will come out.

You'd hope that they are bright for the money, be interesting to see the difference, you'll have to do some before and after photo's on each beam setting in an unlit area! 8-)

• Like 1