MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Not a big update but cut her aerial down so she has nice short one :D few things to come bit slow at mo and not a lot of cash :lol::x

Yes did the same to mine a while ago and during the snow somebody must of snapped it making snow balls it was well wobbly :lol::lol::lol:

i recently bought a replacement short universal one from hal-frauds but was only £12.00 Ripspeed looks much better and a couple of styles to choose from

• 2 weeks later...

Well Dave what can I say? After our conversations at various meets I was sure that whatever you were planning for Trinity D was gonna be special, mega even but fair play mate I'm staggered at what you have achieved! What an jaw dropping, uber mega amazing build!! Really pleased for you that its finally on the road and in its final stages, what a journey ey?!!

Really interested in having a good nose under the hood mate, let me know if you attend any meets this year, (I know work is a pain for you), would be great to meet up and see the beast!!

Sorry if I missed it in your thread, so its a K24 bottom end I take it, out of what? An Accord type s? UK spec?

Amazing mate, truely amazing! 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Well Dave what can I say? After our conversations at various meets I was sure that whatever you were planning for Trinity D was gonna be special, mega even but fair play mate I'm staggered at what you have achieved! What an jaw dropping, uber mega amazing build!! Really pleased for you that its finally on the road and in its final stages, what a journey ey?!!

Really interested in having a good nose under the hood mate, let me know if you attend any meets this year, (I know work is a pain for you), would be great to meet up and see the beast!!

Sorry if I missed it in your thread, so its a K24 bottom end I take it, out of what? An Accord type s? UK spec?

Yes that's right k24 bottom end and the Brian Crower stoker kit and also hi compression with stage 3 Crower cams with 70mm tb and 3" custom intake pipe

Yes that's right k24 bottom end and the brain Crower stoker kit and also hi compression with stage 3 Crower cams with 70mm tb and 3" custom intake pipe

agree????????? lol dont know wtf u talking about Dave lol but the car is mint :) all that stoker and cams etc lol dont ave a clue but such a car buddy :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok peeps just a few little updates to keep you all going for the next big update [smitten.gif]:lol: she being tweaked at mo and the body is being put back to new will newish :lol::lol: .you can not see it in the pics but when she was trashed the body has dents and oil and god knows what stains and scratches all over her :twisted:

But just a few small bits :D

New front grill in PB can not see in pic :lol: but she PB [smitten.gif]

null-36.jpg

Shortened aerial they look so much better :D

null-35.jpg

And a nice new gear knob [smitten.gif]

null-37.jpg

Big things still to come :D:D