1997 Honda Civic 1.6 - SHOW CAR PROJECT

JDMGirl

this should turn out an epic build lots of ideas flying around sounds good so far 8-)

Thanks. I hope so, I have some plans for it :).

Nice going to be good

I no what you mean I could not crush my MB2 loved it to much [smitten.gif]

Thanks.

And I am hoping so, ahah.

Found out, I do need a new sump. Due to the hole, and another possible rust patch that could become one.. Four new tires.. Cheap enough to get hold of so no trouble. And possibly a new rocker cover gasket. Seems to be leaking a bit. Will have a better look tomorrow and get some pictures for you guys. Seen as though you love them so much! :D

I was offered a swap for a 1.8 aerodeck today.. I don't know if I should take it or not..

Just needs a new ABS sensor for it :).

this should turn out an epic build lots of ideas flying around sounds good so far 8-)

Thanks. I hope so, I have some plans for it :).

Nice going to be good

I no what you mean I could not crush my MB2 loved it to much [smitten.gif]

Thanks.

And I am hoping so, ahah.

Found out, I do need a new sump. Due to the hole, and another possible rust patch that could become one.. Four new tires.. Cheap enough to get hold of so no trouble. And possibly a new rocker cover gasket. Seems to be leaking a bit. Will have a better look tomorrow and get some pictures for you guys. Seen as though you love them so much! :D

I was offered a swap for a 1.8 aerodeck today.. I don't know if I should take it or not..

Just needs a new ABS sensor for it :).

do it, subject to condition of the vehicle, insurance running cost's etc (i'm finding the aerodeck to be about 2/3mpg worse than the auto, as VTEC is addictive...) insurance it is a group 19 car (can't remember what the 1.6 auto was..), if you want a local member to have a quick look over, just give me a PM, i'll sort something out with you...

do it, subject to condition of the vehicle, insurance running cost's etc (i'm finding the aerodeck to be about 2/3mpg worse than the auto, as VTEC is addictive...) insurance it is a group 19 car (can't remember what the 1.6 auto was..), if you want a local member to have a quick look over, just give me a PM, i'll sort something out with you...

I think it's pretty spot on. It's someone I go to college with. But the civic being in 'pretty good condition' in their words. They offered a straight swap. I do have the need for a VTEC. Im not to sure on that. I know for me, it's about 2-5 grand. (Around about the same for a Corsa, Punto... You get the idea). That would be brilliant, yes. I'll have to wait and see. What price parts are, as I am needing sump and tyres ASAP! But yeah, that would be brilliant.

well that is an issue what would it cost do you think im only 300 a year for my deck 8-)

But it depends. Im only 17 and that's about £5000 for a 1.8, it's stupid.

You'll forget all about the insurance costs as you hit 6k rpm :twisted:

That's what I was hoping. It'd be well worth it :D;)

I wouldn't get the deck not at your age, fook paying that sort of insurance for a car that u would struggle to sell for £1000. Stick with Wat u got and b18 it when ur insurance comes down