Meet Sexy Lexy! Daves Honda Civic FN1 NOW SOLD

Dave

Some very nice touches there, smartens her up a treat, stereo looks like a tidy piece of kit too. :)

Know what you mean mate! I came close around 2 weeks ago to trading her in for a typeR in white. Just love the look of them! But it was going to cost me at least 3 grand to trade her in for a car that had more miles than her, was older, cost more to insure/tax/run and wasnt as well equipped! So decided against it, and glad i did tbh. Been in a few FN2's and the ride quality is bollocks, couldnt live with it on a daily basis. Far too stiff and uncomfortable for our roads! Lexy has all the TypeR looks, same body kit etc, without the running costs. Still got enough oomph to annoy a lot of other cars too :wink:

Didn't you do that before? Step away from the type R. :lol:

• Like 1

All those touches look so much better! I wish I could find those deflectors for the M, even a Rover but nothing! :(

Know what you mean mate! I came close around 2 weeks ago to trading her in for a typeR in white. Just love the look of them! But it was going to cost me at least 3 grand to trade her in for a car that had more miles than her, was older, cost more to insure/tax/run and wasnt as well equipped! So decided against it, and glad i did tbh. Been in a few FN2's and the ride quality is bollocks, couldnt live with it on a daily basis. Far too stiff and uncomfortable for our roads! Lexy has all the TypeR looks, same body kit etc, without the running costs. Still got enough oomph to annoy a lot of other cars too :wink:

You want the JDM EP anyway, or the Mugen FN ;)

Next on cards is new wheels.........got a full set of FN2 TypeR alloys (18") which have been refurbished and never fitted waiting in the wings, or possibly an after market option! Watch this space!

Oh, and got the TypeR rear light unit getting delivered on Friday. this is black, as opposed to the current red one thats fitted

My mate put the optional Rage alloys on his FN2, looks the dogs! 

Even the Type R alloys will look good though! :D

• Like 1

Great Job, Dave... I miss my type S and I ever desidered a couple of wind deflectors like yours. The raindrops came into the interior everytime when it was rainy... but, as you know, in Italy, it's always sunny... eheheh...

My "alfhonda" is not so good, and isn't painted with that glourious red...

As I told you in the past, my FN2 was affected by similar probs of painting, a lot of little white dot of background painting that emerged from the metallic black paint, especially on the bonnet...

Nice to beat you, sir!

• Like 1

lol Ranerio (tolasodolsa) is my good friend from Italy guys, met him through Forza4. Top guy, and one hell of a good racer! I've not had much chance to use the "nice to beat you, sir" greeting for a long time though as Paul and I just cant keep up with him now! lol Need to get more practice in!

I've had a look at the Rage alloys mate, but as they're 19" the ride is hard as hell, way too stiff for day to day duties. Nice wheels though, and the FN looks amazing on them.

Got another wee mod fitted today, the TypeR rear lights (centre section on tailgate). Looks much nicer with the black section instead of the blinged up red reflective bit, plus the red "H" badge came with it too, so all looking good. Will get a pic up soon :wink:

• Like 3

• 4 months later...