Whats a VTiS worth these days?

Ralston

Hi,

Basically have been looking for a VTiS for a couple of months now but haven't even seen one advertised for 4 weeks now! what do people think they are worth if they are in good condition? Like 2000 plate, 80-100k on the clock in good nik? as good Vti seem to go for around £1500 atm?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping this thread :)

I'm trying to figure out a value for my VTI-S and looking some opinions on what I might offer it at.  

73,536 miles

Full year MOT 

Service history with most recent stamp in November 2014.

Standard, apart from a 2.5" system (I just removed the DC2 airbag to sell separately).

Bodywork in decent condition with just some small surface bubbling on the arches and a bit of rust on the drivers sill.

Undersealed

Four Uniroyal Rainsport 3s with lots of tread still left

In the last 4,000 miles its had new shocks, brake discs, pads, thermostat, fuel tank, timing belt and water pump.

I've seen leggy ones at around £1,500 these days but not sure if they're sitting around for long.

Thanks

Bumping this thread :)

I'm trying to figure out a value for my VTI-S and looking some opinions on what I might offer it at.  

73,536 miles

Full year MOT 

Service history with most recent stamp in November 2014.

Standard, apart from a 2.5" system (I just removed the DC2 airbag to sell separately).

Bodywork in decent condition with just some small surface bubbling on the arches and a bit of rust on the drivers sill.

Undersealed

Four Uniroyal Rainsport 3s with lots of tread still left

In the last 4,000 miles its had new shocks, brake discs, pads, thermostat, fuel tank, timing belt and water pump.

I've seen leggy ones at around £1,500 these days but not sure if they're sitting around for long.

Thanks

Rust and bodywork is the main thing, most buyers prefer a clean body over miles.

You'l need to get pics of the arches and sills to give a good estimate.

Typically, they are going for around the £1500 ish mark in average condition.

My last one was sold for £1000 on facebook after replying to a wanted ad for a VTiS and the lad ripped my arm off at that price.

I did want more but I had already purchased another VTiS. 

The engine/box etc was in superb condition having had thousands spent on the mechanicals.

The body had no real rust but the paintwork was dull and needed a good machine polish. Mileage was only around 90K if I remember rightly.

I paid more for my current MB6 VTiS with a lot more miles but it was slightly cleaner bodywise and had a few nice mods.

All depends on the buyer, people are prepared to pay around £1500 and not much more it seems.. An enthusiast however may possibly pay a shade more..

• Like 1