My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

i have also added an induction pipe to the pipercross cone air filter, as it was only put on the end of the OEM induction pipe, i also put an oil breather filter on it, i know i need to cleen and tidy up my engine bay, but im not spending too much on the engine as im putting a bigger unit in eventually, just gotta decide which one lol :)Birmingham-20130517-00059_zps189e1a0c.jpg

cheers mate i have got another pipe but it needs the holes filling with plugs as it has holes built in for the oil breether pipes, ill sort it tho :)

Duct tape the holes then heat wrap the pipe :D would be different.

• 2 weeks later...

i have been doing some more cosmetic work on the front end of my MA, as when i resprayed the bonnet and bumper the first time the colour was not the same as my car even though it was (colour matched) by halfruads, but i have got the right stuff for it now after a long wait. i also cut out the fog light holes in the bottom of the bumper and meshed it up, and spent a while getting the bumper to fit properly as the previous owner thought it would be a good idea to use masonry screws to hold it on :/ but now its on properly it looks alot better :)IMG00554-20130530-1443_zps5153cd66.jpgIMG00555-20130530-1656_zps59676edc.jpgIMG00555-20130531-1143_zps9961a8fe.jpgIMG00558-20130601-1726_zpsae0b871f.jpgIMG00559-20130601-2029_zps1cd33d43.jpg

Thanks mate she is a lovely colour, I am currantly in the process of colour coding the black trim going down the doors and front wings, I will post pics tommorrow when they are back on the car, with some before and after shots :D