My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

Well today my MA has been to get some new lower profile tyres fitted as the 205/50R16 ones were too big and made my car slower! So I got some pirelli 195/45R16's put on, and as soon as I drove away the car instantly felt better, love the way it drives now :) and I also went to the breakers yard and got hold of a replacement gearbox with 73k on, I have also purchaced a Vti lip off (ammarbm) so in the proces off getting that on too :D And she is being slammed soon! Now she's on smaller tyres. Just need ideas on how low I should go. Ill get some pics up tomoz of the tyres before and after so you can see the difference :)

• Like 1

That's great news mate. .I am sure she will look much better on low profile tyres now and specially once you lower her should look amazing. .can't wait to see the lip fitted. .should make her look even better :-)

A VTi lip is always a must for our M's and of course lowering it (shame I have to wait another bloody year to lower my MB3!) 

I say 40mm is a good drop, not too low or too high but like what ^^NIck^^ has suggested, it depends on how practical you need it!

Can't wait for some photos  :wink:

Don't know why pics havnt showed up my phones playing about. I also brought a new sump gasket buy it says D13B6 on the packet will it fit my M? as the man in the shop thinks it does, also ill have my clutch tomorrow so the new/lower mileage box is going in the factory clutch done well to last 109k :)

• Like 1