Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

No not done myself but if I had the cash to get a tank and all the stuff I would :)

In that case can you tell me how much it cost you to get the small bits done like interior bits. So I can compare it to the price of the kit if I was to get one :-)

Hard to say coz was helping out and did bits for nothing for me ( only little bit lol) but the two mirror covers I got done for Sarahfr was £30ish . It all depends on how much prep work it takes so bits need more prep

So one update I have been wanting to do for a long time is coming up next. I found a cat back from EK for only £25. Been to a nice exhaust place near my house and he wants £60 for fitting it. Mid pipe will need extending. Not sure what he will have to do to the backbox to fit. It's Toyo Sports one. I have been told by the owner its not too loud and I hope it isn't as I don't want too loud. So here it is

20140125_143313.jpg

20140125_143327.jpg

20140125_143342.jpg

I tried the mid pipe against my old mid pipe and same curves just need extending.

20140125_143449.jpg

20140125_143521.jpg

Comments welcome guys. What do you all think about it?

That's a good bargain there! An EK center pipe on a MB is a new one (i think) 

When all fitted and successful, I might consider getting myself a EK center exhaust. You can get a straight through one on Ebay for 50 quid :)

• Like 1