Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Just get some audio cable from halfords 0 gauge preferably or 4 gauge if you can't get that I wouldn't go any thinner than that though.

Thinking about it 4 gauge will be fine, 0 may be overkill, other than the battery earth.

One thing I have figured out is that my Ignition Switch is messing around. When I turn the ignition to on position the lights don't turn on. I have to push the ignition forward for it to turn on. Then it's been doing it more now. Earlier I washed my car and it took me 8-9 attempts to start the car finally. Just keeps cutting off every time I start it. Even if I press the accelerator it doesn't accelerate.

One thing I have figured out is that my Ignition Switch is messing around. When I turn the ignition to on position the lights don't turn on. I have to push the ignition forward for it to turn on. Then it's been doing it more now. Earlier I washed my car and it took me 8-9 attempts to start the car finally. Just keeps cutting off every time I start it. Even if I press the accelerator it doesn't accelerate.

You may have got water in your dizzy cap, I know you jetwashed the bay recently so it could be wet from that and every time there's lots of moisture around makes it worse.

Ignition switch sounds like it needs changing. :(

im not sure how easy it is to change them on our cars as i never looked into it. Might be worth flying 10,000RPM a P.M and ask him if it do-able and if he has anything in stock that could help you out