Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Went to a meet last night with Skitzma8.. my first ever car meet. .it was nice. .some really nice Hondas there :-)

My mb2 with Rhys's Ma8

20140119_201306.jpg

Mc2 from Coventry

20140119_201323.jpg

The beast DC2 with K20 engine was mega loud. . Shook the whole car park when he revved. . Loved it :-)

20140119_200935.jpg

20140119_201652.jpg

Loved that type r also. .sounded awesome

20140119_201708.jpg

B18 converted EK looking nice

20140119_201810.jpg

Nice eg. .loved the fanblades in that color

20140119_201949.jpg

• Like 1

Excellent your not a car meet virgin now mate.!!!!!

Now your experienced at meets hope you have sorted you spot on the stand at japfest as the deadline for final payments is looming ever near.. A few weeks if i remember correct

• Like 1

Was a great meet a few nice hondas, more M's would have been nice lol. But the racing after was good, smoked a few cars. And surprised a kid in his "318ti compact"

Yeah man it was fun. I couldn't join the racing though. Glad you enjoyed. Your Ma feels fast now. Which one was that 318ti?

Excellent your not a car meet virgin now mate.!!!!!

Now your experienced at meets hope you have sorted you spot on the stand at japfest as the deadline for final payments is looming ever near.. A few weeks if i remember correct

Yes Mr. B although I would have preferred to lose that virginity to a civic5 meet but nevermind lol.. don't worry I have got it covered would be paying soon for japfest I wouldn't miss it :-)

LOL it would appear that i have made it my sole mission to hastle just you about this subject PMSL!!!! and i never intended to either LOL..

The japfest meet will be excellent as i never been to a civic5 meet with as many members attending either.. New faces and new cars to oggle at LOVELY...

• Like 4