Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

LOL it would appear that i have made it my sole mission to hastle just you about this subject PMSL!!!! and i never intended to either LOL..

The japfest meet will be excellent as i never been to a civic5 meet with as many members attending either.. New faces and new cars to oggle at LOVELY...

You're enthusiastic about it, but with good reason! :) 

LOL it would appear that i have made it my sole mission to hastle just you about this subject PMSL!!!! and i never intended to either LOL.. The japfest meet will be excellent as i never been to a civic5 meet with as many members attending either.. New faces and new cars to oggle at LOVELY...

Agreed, Japfest will be awesome, nearly 30 cars on the stand almost three times as many as the last 2 years. Really looking forward to it. :D
  • Like 2

LOL it would appear that i have made it my sole mission to hastle just you about this subject PMSL!!!! and i never intended to either LOL..

The japfest meet will be excellent as i never been to a civic5 meet with as many members attending either.. New faces and new cars to oggle at LOVELY...

I am glad you have as that would mean I won't miss the deadline :-). I am glad my first civic5 meet will be a big one with so many Ms.. awesomeness :D