Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Some nice collection of Honda's! Some of them look very familiar, especially the burgundy EK with colour coded bumper strips, I am pretty sure I seen that before at a meet!

It will be good to meet you and everybody else at Japfest. Last year was the first time I went to Japfest but without my MB3 because the gearbox was in pieces <_<  I met Mr.B, Krzys and few others and I think there was only 10 MB's on stand then. I hope I can make it this year as my apprenticeship course ends in May  :unsure:

• Like 1

Some nice collection of Honda's! Some of them look very familiar, especially the burgundy EK with colour coded bumper strips, I am pretty sure I seen that before at a meet!

It will be good to meet you and everybody else at Japfest. Last year was the first time I went to Japfest but without my MB3 because the gearbox was in pieces <_<  I met Mr.B, Krzys and few others and I think there was only 10 MB's on stand then. I hope I can make it this year as my apprenticeship course ends in May  :unsure:

I went in the Saab so you weren't the only one without the correct car :lol: 

• Like 1

I think I have seen that EK on facebook..looked nice..Definitely yhis year should be the best year with so many Ms coming..make sure you have that weekend off mate..finish the Apprenticeship early if you have to :D

I had my first ever B18 experience today and i loved it  [smitten.gif] . I have made a new topic in General Car Chat section asking for some advice. Kindly have a look and let me know what you guys think about the car. Here is a pic :)

20140121_134958.jpg

Here is a link to the thread

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8049-silver-vti-aerodeckadvice-needed/

• Like 1

I ordered the switch from Honda as it was only £38 new while breaker was asking £15 for a used one. Got it this morning

20140122_093817.jpg

Took it to my mechanic to be replaced. The previous owner has done something to the car. The were 2 cables unplugged behind the wheel. Also I have this Blue light that flashes when the ignition is off. That was soldered onto the ignition switch. After replacing the switch now the ignition lights are coming on properly but it won't start at all. He even tried starting from the engine bay but to no avail. He thinks the immobiliser has been activated which is the reason the car is not responding. Any ideas how to start the car now?

Been told by an electrician to leave the battery disconnected for a while and then turn the ignition on and connect the battery. Just waiting now.