Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

im soooo glad we don't have these insurance probs at out address.. Glad you sorted it though so you can drive her legally again....

Excellent news look forward to the pics of the stickers in place later today then ???????

Yeah at least some peace of mind for now but it's still without mods declared so I am hoping nothing goes wrong in this first year. .

Holly s**t. That could have been nasty!

Yeah lucky escape. . So many times police cars cane behind me but never stopped me or I never went through a spot check either :-)

Least its covered for now!

I too have nothing declared at the mo, get it sorted on renewal in a few months!! :)

Yeah man at least some peace of mind. I might check on my next renewal also. Just hope I have an accident free year.

WHY ??????

Get on with it a bottle of glass cleaner and the stickers five mins and your done... LOL

Because Cornwall is being impossible to me right now :lol: Keeps raining and poor M is covered in mud!

How do you find the 42 SMD side lights? Are they bright enough?

Just searched for smd side lights on eBay mate and bought the one I could find with most smds on it lol. They are bright but I guess cree ones are even better