Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Be interesting to see how your new wheels on the MB2 look on the Deck, assuming they're multi fitment as they look?

Hopefully the other fitment is 4x114.3, and not 4x108 like my wheels were. cry.gif1

Like Roj said they might be 4x100, 4x108..I am hoping they are not..I will try if they fit but I am not too confident :(

It will be such a shame when your wee MB2 goes  cry.gif1 BUT sometimes you got to move on and I knew you always wanted a Pirates Black Aerodeck... Good choice by the way :)

Your MC's twin sister mate ;)

And mines a baby sister... :lol:

• Like 1

It will be such a shame when your wee MB2 goes  cry.gif1 BUT sometimes you got to move on and I knew you always wanted a Pirates Black Aerodeck... Good choice by the way :)

And mines a baby sister... :lol:

Thanks mate..yeah I knew the only possible reason I would sell my mb2 is if I get a Pirates black VTI deck..Otherwise I would not sell it at all..Love it way too much :)..Your's is a baby sister but a lot of inspiration for styling for mine ;)..Oh and I loved those white wheels you tried on from your friend's EG..Wish I could get my hands on them :)

Its a shame to c her go but it will be so worth it wen you hit vtec woopwoop

O yeah I hit the Vtec when I took her for test drive and I liked it..but I need to get more used to it to enjoy it fully :)