Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Yeah rest are fine mate! I tested them one at a time as I changed it, if it doesn't light up, put it in the holder the other way around and it should work!

Changed all of them but it's too light atm to notice them properly so I have to wait till its darker to get some pics ;-)

• Like 1

So I received the t10 Blue bulbs. He sent 1 spare also so I got 11 bulbs for £6 lol

20140423_131259.jpg

I wasn't going to change the fuel bulb but then I thought let's see how it looks. . It does stay on like krzys said but I think I like it :-)

20140426_051814.jpg

Sorted my blue flashing led so it's working again

20140426_051924.jpg

Also before Tom has to say anything this was when I got back from work at 5.15 in the morning I do have 24hr clock lol :D

• Like 4

That looks spot on mate, that's exactly what I want my dash and clock to look like, I don't want the fuel light on though. :)

Yeah just leave the bulb for the fuel light and you'll be fine dude! :smile:

Dash is looking nice with the blue! Any news on the dial kit?

• Like 2

That looks spot on mate, that's exactly what I want my dash and clock to look like, I don't want the fuel light on though. :)

Thanks mate. . Yeah I think fuel light is getting a bit annoying now after a while so I might just change it lol :D

Looks AMAZING! I gotta do this for mine now but in red with crystal white led's here and there :)

Do it mate its very easy to change them and you don't even need to unplug the speedo just turn it around and change the bulbs

• Like 1

Yeah just leave the bulb for the fuel light and you'll be fine dude! :smile:

Dash is looking nice with the blue! Any news on the dial kit?

Thanks mate. .I still don't get it though why does the fuel light stay on with smd bulbs but not with normal led? Doesn't make any sense lol

I need to sell the dial kit I got then I will think of getting another one.

A question though. . You know on the speedo there are 2 small bulbs on top facing downwards can we get replacement for them also?