**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

My bulbs are well naff too!! Cant see nothing at night... Want brighter white bulbs so might go down the HID route like your thinking maz!!

My mate at work got some on his ford connect work van the other day... Amazing light coverage!!!

• Like 1

Jake you'll be ok doing that as you've got the headlight washers. To be fair, if I could have gone HID, I would have, but having to install the washer jets is just too much for me to bother with right now!

Nice to see another Baikal Green MB3 on a budget. :D The yellow bulbs look great, really suit the colour of the car. Are there any downsides to running 90/100W bulbs over the usual 55/60W?

Does having headlight washers make any sense to you guys..what do they have to do with the HIDs..I have a mb6 bumper with headlight washers..its just not connected..might try that on lol :)

When I suggested getting HIDs for mine, I was told about the washers, but different people say different things.

I'd maybe fit the bumper without washers connected, just in case. Maybe connect the washers up if you have the time. If you use the same MOT tester all the time, ask what they'll pass.