**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

I picked up another rocker cover from scrappy for a tenner, it came off a D16. Always have a spare just incase, same to the headlights. If we were closer, you could have my spare rocker cover!

We can always do courier... :)

I'll have to find my local scrappy and see what they've got.

Also while we're at it, what size wipers do I need, as mind smear like a b*tch!

We can always do courier... :)

I'll have to find my local scrappy and see what they've got.

Also while we're at it, what size wipers do I need, as mind smear like a b*tch!

I have never sent anything which weigh a few but that is the best thing you can do, look into the scrappy! 

Wipers? I forgot the size they are but I will have a look tomorrow as I need to replace mine 

I have never sent anything which weigh a few but that is the best thing you can do, look into the scrappy! 

Wipers? I forgot the size they are but I will have a look tomorrow as I need to replace mine

Cost 7.20 for a d14a2 mani and downpipe to be sent with hermes, they seem to be the cheapest I ever find, so if you ever do need a courier, I'd use them, as they only charge by weight, not size. I don't even know where my nearest scrappy is.

Glad you are keeping it Matt..looking forward to some latest pics mate...Also for the rear lights..you can always use fly eye tint..looks kool and no loss of light :D

Nah, I'm leaving them untinted now. Oh but I did forget to mention the smoked side repeaters that I won on ebay, cost me under 8 quid, and come with bulbs. Loving it.

Looks like your profile picture now?  :wink:

Headlights are terrible on our MB's... I got Osram nightbreakers in mine and they are fantastic! Not the best bulbs out there but better than most...