**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

Welcome, I commented on your lights about getting a fly-eye kit on Civic5 Facebook page? Nice car by the way! MB3 is my 1st car too. And for Insurance I am in the same boat :roll:  For me it's 1500 quid a year which is not too bad... Hopefully it drops a bit this year now that I'm 21  :grin: Good luck on your test! 

Spent a couple of hours on it painting and sorting all the rusty bits and scratches from the previous owners. She's tidying up nicely now. MOT on Friday morning so fingers crossed... :)

Not yet. Although I do have a little DonkeyKong teddy cable tied in front of the A/C radiator which people like pointing at as I pass them  haha.gif1

Got a new grill on the way, then plan on blacking the chrome in the headlights, yellow tint on the lights.

I'd kill for a vtis kit, but they get more expensive every time i see them :(

As for the MOT, I just spent £1k getting it roadworthy, don't fancy spending more.

I've got a couple of warning lights on constantly, but its a door sensor and hanbrake sensor, reckon that'll fail it?

• 2 weeks later...

MOT was passed, after a little trickery with the ABS light.

Also, good news, I passed my driving test today, so now it'll be easier for me to travel for parts for her. :)