**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

More pics will follow when the spoiler goes on. And if I get my new grill, I can finally photograph the front of her :P

Don't be shy to show the front end. We all start somewhere :)

She loves her Corsa, we wash and polish quite regularly. It drives so smooth too, I got to drive it back from Wales one day, and loved it.

She wants to sell it now though, as she's had it since she was 17. :( I'll miss it.

I have tried this countless times, but she has her heart set on an Audi. We hopefully will have an A3 for her by the end of the week.

Once shopping for her car is over, I can resume shopping for bits for mine  :grin:

As of today the Corsa is gone, when I get home there will be an Audi A3 in its place.

On a Civic related note, its finally insured from today, 410 deposit - 188 a month for 10 months... The 1.8 was cheaper than this... :evil:

No matter what car it is, it's always sad to see it go... but on the other hand, atleast the Civic got a classy Audi to live with  :wink:

Congrats on getting insured! Insurance is a pi**take. My first year on with my MB3 was £1800, it's now gone down to a grand after a couple years  :smile: