**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

All I did was attempt to dechrome, and in the process did not locate the screws in the bottom, and I proceeded to apply force, aaaaand SNAP!! Snapped the chrome surround off, leaving behind a shabby looking front. But I just ain't willing to spend money on a grill because they're always a rip-off...

oh really!!! I wish you would have read on forum before you started the job is so simple and straight forward  :smile:  but what you will do about the grill then may just buy a simple standard grill and be extra careful for next time  :wink:

All I did was attempt to dechrome, and in the process did not locate the screws in the bottom, and I proceeded to apply force, aaaaand SNAP!! Snapped the chrome surround off, leaving behind a shabby looking front. But I just ain't willing to spend money on a grill because they're always a rip-off...

Bit of carbon wrap will hold it together... haha! But seriously, how annoying  :evil:

• Like 1

Bit of carbon wrap will hold it together... haha! But seriously, how annoying  :evil:

yeah that will hold it well hopefully and will look sick  8-) I will do the red H on my grill carbon wrap as well  :wink:  love carbon wrap change the looks completely and I have done a lot of it on my car :smile:  

• 3 weeks later...

Not a massive carbon wrap fan if I'm honest. I like it when on the interior, but don't like it on outside.

Did a bit of tootling about after filling the tank yesterday, reset my trip, looked down when I got home today, and saw this... Not going to whinge about getting this sort of MPG.

IMAG0264_zps0a471d66.jpg

I decided to organise my Photobucket account as soon as I uploaded them. Just getting the hang of it. Can't afford any mods these days, but my next update will be..... BULBS!!!!! LED sides and Nightbreakers to install tomorrow. I need a new backbox, my Supersprint one makes no extra noise... :P

Honda's are really good on fuel I think. Ive just done 210 miles on half a tank driving at 80-90 and giving it the odd squirt to annoy the the many audi drivers.

Be interested to here about the night breakers as civic headlights are a bit bob normally

I decided to organise my Photobucket account as soon as I uploaded them. Just getting the hang of it. Can't afford any mods these days, but my next update will be..... BULBS!!!!! LED sides and Nightbreakers to install tomorrow. I need a new backbox, my Supersprint one makes no extra noise... :P

I would recommend you to get Ring Xenon Ultima instead of Nightbreaker mate...Nick told us they were better and they actually are very bright...love those bulbs.