**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

All looking good dude! Quick question, what size red Honda badge did you buy and did it use the same lug hole or did you have to glue it on?

Thanks!

Its just a normal badge for the M, but painted red :)

I would say def thermostat! About £15 if you do it ur self! Can be a bitch to bleed 20-30 mins minimum

I found it helps to lift the front up in the air to bleed it! Had an air lock in the matrix and using a slope was enough to shift it :lol:

Is the fan coming on also??

I dont think it does to be honest, I've never really bothered with the overheating before now. However, it also appears to have no water in the tank, so I'm gonna fill it and see if it helps, I just cant afford any antifreeze til payday which sucks!

Thermostat is a doddle mate. Follow your bottom rad hose to thermostat housing and unbolt it after draining of some coolant.

Replace the stat and rubber seal noting it's orientation.

Refit housing. Top Up bleed. Shouldn't be too bad to bleed hopefully cus there should still be coolant in the block.

Just im thinking if it cools down when there's airflow then hot coolant must get to the rad. Hence why I ask if the fan comes on while your going slow or whatever.

So how low is your coolant level also?? Just expansion bottle low or is the rad low aswell?

99% thermostat will fix it.

Thermostat is a doddle mate. Follow your bottom rad hose to thermostat housing and unbolt it after draining of some coolant.

Replace the stat and rubber seal noting it's orientation.

Refit housing. Top Up bleed. Shouldn't be too bad to bleed hopefully cus there should still be coolant in the block.

Just im thinking if it cools down when there's airflow then hot coolant must get to the rad. Hence why I ask if the fan comes on while your going slow or whatever.

So how low is your coolant level also?? Just expansion bottle low or is the rad low aswell?

The self same question i was going to ask untill i read your reply  :wink:  :wink: