89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

Wheels are primed!

Also had trouble getting front brake pads, i went to both Allparts and old bucks auto and they had none in stock anywhere! The bloke at Allparts said the 242mm pads are discontiuned but luckly i have the other size 262mm :D

The rear bearing came and the front pads are finally on there way!

Mot at the end of the month!! :-?

post-3707-0-48682700-1400615967_thumb.jp

post-3707-0-73698300-1400616003_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Bit of work done today, fitted my front brake pads and after realizing i dont have rear discs lol i gotta send the bearing hub back.

Also i cut 1 and half coils off the rear springs and its not enough really but i think if i have stuff in the back it will be lower and wont sag down i dunno.

Oh i got rid of the falling to bits hub caps, looks good :D

post-3707-0-26114800-1401045736_thumb.jp

post-3707-0-88127300-1401045824_thumb.jp

post-3707-0-75707300-1401045887_thumb.jp

• Like 1

went for a drive earlier and i start hearing a low grumbling and i think oh poo maybe a spring has come out, so i pull over and its a flat tyre lol My 2nd flat tyre ever! so out comes the space saver ?

im sure it cant of had that from new, anyway its bright orange and very dodgy to drive on!

• Like 3

I was quite surprized it was a spacer saver. Got 2 decent 5mm tread part worn tyres fitted now, so much cheaper than new ones. Garages these days want 60 quid fitted bloody stupid considering its a mass used tyre size or maybe 14" wheels dont get used anymore..