89 Honda Accord has gone :/

VTISmichael

Now u have to understand guys this was the cheapest choice as there is only 1 set of springs which is from the US and 1 set of coilovers about £700. Im not one for doing stuff like cut springs but the what the hell i got to try it one day lol! Soo the springs had a disagrement with my angle grinder lol Had to chop 2 full coils and the 1 flatish coil from the bottom. Ive noticed its stiffer so far and only nudged the stops on the dippy speed bumps at my work estate. Overall a gd job :P

Had a freind that did this on his polo gti .. Actually drove quite well..

Only issue was when he MOT'd it, while the tester had her up in the air, the spring came out its seat = FAIL lol ..

Not sure these are similar desgin or whether you could do anything else to prevent it though

Drove to a monster truck show tonight, it was in a group of fields and lets say my hand slipped on the handbrake a few times lol only issue was that i saw a stone poking out of the road when i was leaving and it was too late and i think i hit the sump maybe... wasnt nice, guess i need to drop the back soon lol :P