Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

Really frustrating mate, you should be able to go and get the geo set up with an idea of how you want it to look and they should be able to tell you how it can be achieved and then go about doing it otherwise why are you paying them?

The wheels are 7x16 aren't they? Are you running spacers? If not what offset are the wheels? From looking at the pics on the previous page yours looks a bit lower than mine at the rear but about the same on the front and I get no scrubbing at all.

Hope you get this sorted.

I have the older shape Accord alloys with an offset of +35 and 7j wide. The tyres are 205/50/16 which always scrub slightly on full slow lock. Not running any spacers but obviously the lower you go the more you are going to have slight problems....none of which i thought i would have!  I want to keep it that ride height as i like it and the car does handle really well now!

I will take my time with the baseball bat in the rear arches but if i crack the paint then i would have needed to repair them anyway if i had put it into a bodyshop! I only need a slight arch pull to clear the tyre wall so wont need to go full roll!

I have the older shape Accord alloys with an offset of +35 and 7j wide. The tyres are 205/50/16 which always scrub slightly on full slow lock. Not running any spacers but obviously the lower you go the more you are going to have slight problems....none of which i thought i would have!  I want to keep it that ride height as i like it and the car does handle really well now!

I will take my time with the baseball bat in the rear arches but if i crack the paint then i would have needed to repair them anyway if i had put it into a bodyshop! I only need a slight arch pull to clear the tyre wall so wont need to go full roll!

Ok, mine are a +45 offset which explains why you have a bit more poke, maybe try some 195/45 tyres.

• 2 months later...
Guest rallyeluke

Hey you are the mentalist off of youtube! Your videos are absolutely insane with zero regard for any road traffic laws :) You sir..... I SALUTE YOU ;) 

I like the steering wheel, can you tell me where you go it from please?

Ebay mate £40 odd quid

Hey you are the mentalist off of youtube! Your videos are absolutely insane with zero regard for any road traffic laws :) You sir..... I SALUTE YOU ;)

Now now Mr!

All traffic laws were abided by and manouvers were carried out with precision i may add! :)

• Like 2